My goals | Zenidya Shafirra P.

My Goals


Hi! My name is Zenidya Shafirra Prawira. Now I’m in grade 12. It’s important to set goals from the beginning of the year, one of these goals should be in developing a realistic study timetable. It is essential to commit and stick to the timetable. “Don’t be caught scrumming at the last minute preparing for an exam, start at least a week in advance.” That’s what my big sister said. 


I want to enter law school or major in international relations. Studying those might be offers the opportunity to develop a range of skills and explore many aspects of human life. It gives me the chance to sharpen my mind, strengthen my understanding and deepen my experience across the full range of humanities and social sciences. I have ambition to work at the ministry of law and humans rights or the ministry of foreign affairs or the house of the representative Republic of Indonesia.


I hope my dreams will comethru and I’ll grow up to he an amazing woman.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Goal My Ambition | Zenidya Shafirra P.

Introduce Myself | Zenidya Shafirra P.