Introduce Myself | Zenidya Shafirra P.

Hello! My name is Zenidya Shafirra Prawira, but you can call me Zenid. I was born in Bandung, 3rd February 2006. I’m 15 years old now and soon will be 16. My nationality is Indonesian. Now I stay in Antapani, Bandung. I study at SMAN 3 Bandung.

Speaking of a hobby, cooking and listening to music are my hobbies. I learn many things about cooking from my dad and my mom. They always invite me if they want to cook something, so I can see, practice, and know-how to cook. Talking about music, I love listening to a music. My favorite singer are Shawn Mendes and LANY. Their music comforts me a lot. I also like K-Pop. My favorite K-Pop idol is ENHYPEN. They’re so talented and I love their music. It hype my mood. 

I’m the second child. I have 2 sisters. My older sister's name is Nadya. She studies at ITB, Faculty of Civil Engineering. My younger sister's name is Muthia. She studies at Taruna Bakti Junior High School, a bilingual class. My dad works at the company as Financial Manager and my mom works as a Beauty Product Entrepreneur.

I was graduated from Taruna Bakti Junior High School. I got a chance to enter acceleration class, so I just experienced Junior High School life for 2 years. 

I think that is all about me. Thank you for reading this blog. Have a nice day<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Goal My Ambition | Zenidya Shafirra P.